Redbox wanted to know "If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 movies would you bring with you?"
We love movies in our household and we would bring the following: Star Wars for my son Cam, any Chevy Chase or Steve Martin movie for my husband Walt and I would pick the "Twilight series".
Enter to win Redbox's summer sweepstakes- $10,000 as part of the Redbox Summer of Fun & Games Sweepstakes.
4 Easy Ways to Enter:
1. Enter your email address at www.redbox.com/summer
2. Rent a movie or game at a redbox kiosk (and provide a valid email address at checkout)
3. Reserve a rental online at redbox.com
4. Text ‘SUMMER’ to 727272
*Each item rented earns one entry, regardless of how long it is rented, up to three entries per day. Limit 3 entries per day, regardless of entry method. The sweepstakes begins May 27, 2011 at 12:00 a.m. CT and ends on August 1, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. CT. No purchase necessary. See official rules atwww.redbox.com/summer.
Here are more Redbox deals:
* For a midweek treat, each Wednesday between June 22 and July 27 redbox is offering $0.50 off select family title (PG-13 and under) when reserved online.
* More than 60 family-friendly titles will be available at redbox kiosks this summer, including: Gnomeo & Juliet, Pocoyo: Let’s Party! andGreen Lantern: Emerald Knights (June 7), Spongebob: Heroes of Bikini Bottom (June 14), Chihuahua: The Movie (June 14), Tangled, Yogi Bearand more!
Redbox Automated Retail, LLC, offers new release DVD and Blu-ray Disc™ rentals through its network of conveniently located, self-service kiosks. Redbox has rented more than one billion movies and is available at more than 27,000 locations nationwide, including select McDonald's restaurants, leading grocery, drug and convenience stores, select Walmart locations and Walgreens locations in select markets. For more information, visit www.redbox.com.