Here is a sneak peek @ Target's new holiday plan! Highlights:
- Target will offer free shipping on all Target.com orders for the holidays, now through Dec. 20.
- Target will launch a Wish List app beginning Oct. 31— a modern and digital take on the classic tradition of creating holiday wish lists for parents and kids. Kids can add must-have items to their list, while parents can share the list with friends and family. Target’s Wish List app also offers an augmented reality feature that works with Target’s Kids’ Gifting catalog. Plus, guests can save 10 percent on their Wish List on one day of their choosing before Nov. 26. The app can be downloaded on Apple and Android mobile and tablet devices or printed on the registry kiosks in Target stores.
- From Nov. 2 to Dec. 24, Cartwheel will offer 50 percent off a different toy every day. The app will have new features for the holidays, including special deals for top users, personalized recommendations and a select number of popular offers that do not expire.
- For the third year, Target is extending the timeframe of its Price Match Policy for the holiday season beyond the typical seven day window. If a guest purchases a qualifying item at Target between Nov. 1 and Dec. 24 and then finds it for less at Target.com, a local competitor’s printed ad or at select online retailers, Target will match that price. For more details, including terms and conditions, visit Target.com/morereasons.
- As always, REDcard holders get five percent off nearly all purchases, free shipping at Target.com, and an extra 30 days for returns. Since five percent REDcard Rewards rolled out in 2010, Target has saved guests more than $2 billion and will thank guests for their loyalty with perks throughout the holiday season.
Top Holiday Gifts
Target has it all for the holidays, from top national brands to exclusive giftable items that can only be found at Target, including:
- Top electronics gifts for all ages, including Beats by Dre, Apple iPhone, Skylanders Trap Teamand exclusive iPhone cases designed by Brooklyn-based graphic designer and letterer, Dana Tanamachi.
- TOMS for Target, featuring more than 50 items including apparel and accessories, shoes and home goods all priced under $50. In addition to the five percent of its profit Target gives to communities every day, Target will donate blankets, meals or shoes to people in need for each TOMS item purchased. The collection will be available beginning Nov. 16 for a limited-time-only.
- Annie for Target by Renée Ehrlich Kalfus, a limited-edition collection of girls’ apparel and accessories inspired by the remake of this family-favorite movie, all under $30 and available beginning Nov. 16.
- A beautiful, limited-time-only collection of American-made scarves, throws and handbags from the 150-year-old Faribault Woolen Mills in Minnesota. Available beginning Nov. 2 exclusively through Target’s digital channels.
- Fitness and travel accessories in unique and retro prints, designed by London-based artist, Orla Kiely, available exclusively at Target.
- Exclusive Threshold and Nate Berkus at Target home décor and entertaining items.
- Cozy, stylish apparel and accessories for the whole family featuring key seasonal elements like cashmere blend, genuine leather and faux fur.
- Top Toys, including exclusive Disney Frozen My Size Dolls, Wubble Bubble Ball and Zoomer Dino - Boomer and Target’s Boutique Brand toys from brands such as Wonderology, Hape andMindware.
- Exclusive beauty products at a great value, including luxe brushes and bags by Sonia Kashuk, new holiday gift sets from Pixi by Petra and an assortment of makeup palettes, fragrances and hair appliances.
Through November 22nd, head on over here to enter in the Doritos Movie Mega Pack Sweepstakes for a chance to be 1 of 19 Grand Prize winners to score a Doritos Movie Mega Pack – which includes 8 FREE Fandango promo codes (to see The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1), a $100 prepaid debit card, 8 FREE Doritos brand tortilla chips (11 oz. size bag or smaller) coupons, 1 Hunger Games 4-Disc Collector’s Edition Box Set and so many more exciting prizes! Plus, 1,216 instant winners will score a pair of FREE Fandango promo codes (to see The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1) and 2 FREE Doritos brand tortilla chips coupons!
- 25% Off Everything (no exclusions!)
- Promo Code: bc25flash
- Tomorrow (10/22) from 11:00 AM CT - 11:59 AM CT
Target has just released a new savings program called Target Cartwheel. This program is great because you can use one manufacturer coupon, one Target coupon and one Cartwheel offer per item purchased at your Target store.
- First, head on over here and log in via Facebook (just click on the Facebook login icon in the top right corner)
- Find an offer you want in your Cartwheel activity feed, on a friend’s Cartwheel, or if you’re looking for something specific just search or browse the categories. Every offer card you see, you just click or tap to flip and then select the add button.
- Then when you’re ready to purchase your items at a Target store, you can either print your Cartwheel barcode from your desktop at home, or you can use your mobile device in store to access your barcode using your mobile browser (just click on the “Redeem in Store” button in the top right of the My Cartwheel section.
- When checking out, present your mobile or print barcode to the cashier just as you would any other coupon. The cashier will scan your barcode and you’ll automatically receive your savings on all of the Cartwheel offers on your list.
- Note that you get 10 spots to save offers automatically just for joining Cartwheel. From there, you can earn additional spots by unlocking Cartwheel badges. Check out “my badges” to see which badges you’ve already unlocked, and read hints to help you unlock more. You can remove or add deals anywhere across Cartwheel – if a deal is already on your Cartwheel, just flip the card and select “remove.”
- Cartwheel offers are only valid in U.S. Target stores. Cartwheel is not available for redemption on Target.com or Target Canada at this time.
- Note that there is a limit one manufacturer coupon, one Target coupon and one Cartwheel offer per item. Cartwheel offers are good on up to 4 qualifying items per transaction unless otherwise noted. Limit of 6 Cartwheel transactions per day. Item(s) may not be available at all stores. Offer value may not exceed value of item purchased.