Do you have old textbooks, electronics, video games and movies collecting dust on your shelves or taking up space in your closet? If so, you may want to take note of Amazon.com’s Trade-In Program. Simply trade in eligible books, electronics and more and Amazon will give you a gift card in return.
Here’s how it works…
* Go Here to find out if your item(s) is eligible for trade-in and how much it is worth (you can search by title or keyword)
* Add the trade-in item to your trade-in cart by clicking on the Trade-In Here button
* You’ll then be prompted to select the condition of the item (choose from Like New, Good and Acceptable)
* If you find the trade-in value to be acceptable, you’ll then be prompted to choose the shipping method and return address. Just print the shipping label, affix it to your box and then bring the box to your local UPS store or USPS drop off location (and Amazon.com pays for all the costs!!).
* Be sure to ship your items within 7 calendar days of submitting the trade-in.
* If your submission is accepted, an Amazon.com Gift Card for the value of your trade-in will appear in your Amazon.com account, generally within 2 business days. Your gift card payment is automatically added to the available balance on your account so you don’t need to redeem any claim codes or wait for gift cards in the mail. It’s that easy!