Sponsored by Stephen's Gourmet Hot Cocoa and Mom it Forward.
We love planning game nights, especially during the holidays. Cookies + Hot Chocolate + Board Games = Fun!
When it comes to game night, here are a few of our favorites:
- Apples to Apples – This might just be our favorite game. Highly recommend!
- Taboo – Players try and get their teammates to say the word on their card without using any of the given descriptive words on the card.
- Clue – A fun classic! The point of the game is for players to try and get their teammates to say the word on their card without using any of the given descriptive words on the card.
- Cranium – I first played this at a New Year's Eve party and was hooked! With four card categories, teams get to choose what task they perform. Tasks might include making an object out of clay and having the other teammates guess what it is, or drawing a trivia card and having to answer the question correctly before time runs out.
- Monopoly – My husband, son and I love to play Monopoly, even playing on our iPads.
- Scene It – A super fun movie trivia game, perfect for pop culture fans.
- UNO – Can't beat UNO for fun party entertainment
And what's a game night without snacks? What I love about Stephen's Cocoa are all the delicious flavors it comes in!
Some of Stephen’s Gourmet signature cocoa flavors include:
- Salted Caramel
- Mint Truffle
- Dark Chocolate
Win a FREE year of Stephen's hot cocoa! Stay toasty warm this winter with this stocked in your pantry. Click below to enter to win!
- Facebook: @StephensGourmet
- Twitter: @StephensCocoa
- Pinterest: stephensgourmet
- Hashtag: #StephensCocoa
This post is sponsored by Mom it Forward. All opinions are my own!