New for 2016, the Target Wonderlist (Target.com/Wonderlist) is aimed at making it easy for guests to find personal, meaningful and creative gifts for family and friends. Guests can choose from a selection of 400 edited gift ideas, customizable by recipient personality types and interests.
Target’s holiday assortment offers guests an abundance of newness, including:
- Approximately 1,000 new pieces from Target’s newly introduced line for kids, Cat & Jack, each under $30.
- More than 1,800 new or exclusive toys will be available, about 15 percent more than in 2015. Guests will find thousands of Star Wars products, including more than 100 new exclusive options to gift and collect; more than 50 Trolls exclusives; two new Disney Princesses, Elena and Moana; expanded eye, hair and skin tone combinations within the Our Generation doll collection; and 50 exclusive board games, including pop culture hits such as Oregon Trail.
- Newly released virtual reality products including PlayStation VR and VR One Plus, and connected home products including Google Home.
- An exclusive 10-disc box set from Garth Brooks, which includes the artist’s new album and features the 25th anniversary edition of “Friends in Low Places.” The box set is available for preorder now for $29.99 at Target.com/Garth and is available at Target Nov. 11, two weeks before the artist’s new album is available at other retailers.
Value and Convenience
Target will offer great value on top gifts and holiday needs through broad and simple seasonal promotions, as well as everyday ways to save. New this year, beginning in mid-November, guests will save $10 off a $50 purchase on a different product category each week, including Grocery, Home, Apparel and Accessories, Trim and Toys. This broad promotion enables guests to save on the gifts and essentials that matter most to them on a weekly basis. In December, the promotion will expand to allow guests to save even more with the option to save $25 on purchases of $100 or more.
Popular promotions from 2015 will return:
- 10 Days of Deals, which will feature a distinct offer each day for 10 days.
- Free shipping promotion by a full week this year, waiving the shipping fee for all digital orders from Oct. 25 through Jan. 1, 2017.
- Cartwheel, Target’s digital savings app, is bringing back popular holiday deals, including 50 percent off one toy per day between Nov. 1 and Dec. 24, and on Dec. 4, guests will save 10 percent on Target GiftCards.
- Guests also will save with free returns and an extended Price Match Guarantee, which enables them to price match any purchase made Nov. 1 through Dec. 24, excluding Thanksgiving through Cyber Week.
Add these to your account:
- 20% off Old Spice Fresher Collection
- 20% off Secret Scent Expressions
- 25% off Olay Body Wash
- 20% off Old Spice Red Zone Deodorant
- 20% off Secret Destinations
- 30% off Head & Shoulders Hair Care
- 20% off Pantene Hair Care
- 25% off Kleenex Facial Tissues
Plus, get a FREE $5 Target Gift Card with a personal care purchase of $15 or more!Text CARE to 827438 .
Add these new Cartwheel offers, save on groceries!
- 30% off Nestle Coffee-Mate Coffee Creamer
- 30% off Earth’s Best Baby & Toddler Items
- 30% off Ella’s Kitchen Peach Banana Pouch
- 30% off Häagen-Dazs Ice Cream 14oz
- 30% off MaraNatha Nut & Seed Butters
- 25% off Market Pantry Ground Beef
- 25% off Oscar Mayer Bacon
- 25% off Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh 7-9oz varieties
- 25% off Kraft Natural Cheese Slices 8oz varieties
- 25% off Kraft Singles 16oz varieties
- 25% off Arnott’s Tim Tam Cookies 7oz
- 30% off MaraNatha Nut & Seed Butters
- 25% off Blake’s All Natural Foods 8oz varieties
- 25% off Birds Eye Voila! Family Size 42oz only
- 25% off Pop•Tarts 8ct boxes
- 25% off Lipton Tea Bags & Mixes
- 15% off Mary’s Gone Crackers
- 25% off Betty Crocker Cookie Mixes
- 25% off Betty Crocker Muffin Mixes