Why would I like to go to Blogher '13?
- Meet other bloggers. I've met a few bloggers, but not enough! It would be great to network.
- I love using my web site for good causes. I've worked with Operation Christmas Child, Aflac just to name a few.
- Meet with brands. I've worked with many brands, but it is always nice to place a name with a face and meet in person!
- Try the famous Chicago pizza. I am a NY girl (now living in Ohio) and love the NY pizza, but have never been to Chicago. Though I've tried Garrett popcorn and it is delish!
- My Chicago friends say Navy Pier is awesome, I'd like to go there too.
To give you a little background, I've been blogging about great deals since 2003- before blogging was so popular! It all started when a few friends asked me how I saved so much money at the grocery store. I started a web site and it's grown to thousands of fans since then! Surprisingly, I've never been to a conference and it would be great for the first conference to be Blogher. I've heard so many great things about it and I can't wait to meet bloggers and companies.
Besides having fun helping readers save money, we work with national companies such as Proctor and Gamble, Hasbro, Johnson & Johnson and many more. We've partnered with brands and bloggers to create the best value for our readers. Recently, we were featured in All You as one of the Super Savers in America, here is the article.
I am very active on social media, especially Pinterest, with over 18,000+ followers. I've found Pinterest to be an essential part of my web site. I've also worked on Pinterest campaigns with companies like Walgreens, Calphalon, Hershey and more.
I'd be honored to be chosen to go to Blogher!
Do you know what day of the week you were born? If so, here's what it means!
Monday’s child is fair of face
Tuesday’s child is full of grace
Wednesday’s child is full of woe
Thursday’s child has far to go
Friday’s child is one of giving
Saturday’s child works for a living
Sunday's child is bonny, blithe
I'm so happy to announce Savingsmania is featured in the March 2013 issue of All You. Be sure to pick up a copy and let me know what you think!