I have always been a caramel addict, with Werther's being at the top of my list! And during the fall, I really love baking with caramel.
Here is more about Werther's:
- Caramel Popcorn Made With Real Butter and Fresh Cream
- Gluten Free Recipe - Only Caramel Coating - No Peanuts
- Smooth and Savory With Just the Right Crunch
- Voted Number One in a Blind Taste Test
- Made by Werther's Original - My Favorite Caramel Brand!
- Find Werther's Original on the Web, and on Facebook for News, Recipes and Coupons
I was so excited when I found out we were chosen to host a Munch 'n Movie Party. Our amazing party box included 12 bags of Caramel Popcorn, the movie, Soul Surfer, some invitations, information, recipe ideas and coupons to share.
Look at the cool invites!
And all the treats--
Besides watching the movie, we also carved pumpkins!
Here is Cam working on his pumpkin:
Thank you so much to Werther and Mom Select!
This article brought back to many memories for me, being in high school in the early 90's. Here are some of my reflections..
- Sassy magazine, the best!!
- Didn't have the Sunflowers perfume, but LOVED Loves Baby Soft. And Debbie Gibson's perfume!
- Yes, 90210!! One of my fave shows and also watched Melrose Place.
- Beepers, so funny. Never had one but paged friends on them.
- Titanic!! Still one of my fave movies.
- Teen Spirit, my fave deodorant, they made wearing deodorant look so fun.
- Cassingles!!! I miss the good old cassette tapes.
- Brad Pitt. Legends of the Fall. Oh My.
- Oodles of Caboodles. Still my fave, have several new ones!
- Snack Well's. Still love the Devil's Food cookies, little bites of addiction.
- Snapple. Love, love, love Snapple Cranberry. They don't sell it in OH, only seem to be able to find it in NY, MA, east coast.
- Yes, disposable cameras!! I had these at my wedding in 1999!! Ok, now I feel old!
I am all about thrift and getting the best price on everything. But sometimes you have to spend a little more.
Which items do you not skimp on? Here are my thoughts on this Buzzfeed article:
1. A really good mattress. Getting a good night's sleep is essential.
2. Good Headphones. If you use your headphones a lot or traveling on planes, this is a good one.
3. Another essential. Dental health effects the entire body and a good electric toothbrush is a wise investment.
4. A Water Flosser , another good buy.
5. A solid hard drive. Definitely.
6. Amazon Prime . I shop on Amazon almost weekly, so I definitely agree. Super fast shipping, free Kindle books, free movies.
7. Nice bed sheets. For me, this is nice but not a necessity.
8. Good tires. Definitely. Especially in cold climates, good tires are essential for driving in the snow and ice.
9. Good Windshield wipers. Another yes.
10. Vitamix. Uh, for me, no.
11. Expensive paint. I love Behr paint. We have painted the entire house in it and it had stood the test of time.
12. A 1080 projector. Uh, no?
13. Lasik. No one is putting a laser anywhere near my eyes. My husband Walt wants Lasik though. He is brave.
14. Dyson Vacuum . I hear so many good things about it, but don't have one. Maybe someday.
15. A good knife. Good idea for chefs.
16. Expensive socks. Uh, maybe?
17. Mechanical keyboard. Kind of looks like the keyboard I am using right now!
18. The Big Green Egg. Um, not really?
19. Keurig . I love, love, love my Keurig. I highly recommend to anyone.
20. High quality sunglasses. Agree, especially with protecting your eyes.
21. The Furminator. It's a good idea but I don't think my cats shed as much as the dog in the photo.
22. Fancy Olive Oil. I guess?
23. A Suit. Maybe for Walt.
24. Yeti cooler. Frivilous at $220
25. Sodastream My husband loves his Sodastream, recommend.
26. The Nest Learning Thermostat. Never heard of it.
27. Lifeproof Iphone case. Good if you drop your phone a lot but that is a steep price.
28. Ergo baby carrier. My son is now 11, so this doesn't apply to me!
29. A good radar detector. Walt would say I need this, but I think it's illegal in OH...
30. Plushy toilet paper. Sorry, I love Scott toilet paper, we are a Scott family.