From the first Pirates movie years ago, I LOVE the Pirates of Caribbean series! Here's the trailer for the movie next year!
The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports that Target will test “Cartwheel Perks” starting this week in St. Louis, Denver, Houston, and San Diego, allowing customers to earn points redeemable for merchandise based on how much they spend at the register.
Under the program, customers will earn 10 reward points for every dollar spent at the store, excluding pharmacy and gift card purchases. Once a shopper accumulates 5,000 points, they can select from 25 pre-determined rewards, including free sunglasses, laundry detergent, and athletic apparel.
Still, the Post-Dispatch reports that rewards will range from $10 to $20 in value. If customers have to accumulate 5,000 points, that means they’ll spend roughly $500 in order to receive a $20 pair of sunglasses.
For now, the program is only available for in-store purchases, but could expand to online purchases in the future.
Save BIG on camp next summer when you take advantage of our pre-season sale - the lowest prices of the year on everything from camp to online courses to housing.
Lock in this early bird pricing today when you purchase your Pre-Season Voucher and redeem it as early as November 1st when we announce our 2017 camp lineup!
Your pre-season voucher is fully refundable until March 31, 2017 and can be transferred to any of your friends or family in case your plans change (or you want to get a head start on that holiday shopping list).
Need help picking the perfect camp experience for your young creator? We are ready to help! Chat, call, or email us anytime!
So what are you waiting for? The Pre-Season Sale ends October 3rd!
There are five legal documents every adult needs—each one signed, dated, notarized as necessary and kept in a safe place that someone else knows about and can retrieve on a moment’s notice.
1. Living Will. Also called an Advanced Directive, this states what you want to have happen with respect to extraordinary measures to keep you alive should you be terminal or permanently unconscious.
2. Healthcare Power of Attorney. If you are unable to make medical decisions yourself, you need to name someone else to make those decisions on your behalf. I highly recommend that you name up to five people in successive order to make sure there is somewhere there who is authorized to make these decisions for you.
3. Durable Power of Attorney. This is the document where you are designating one or more persons to handle the financial aspects of your life should you become temporarily or permanently unable to do so because you are mentally or physically incapacitated. Simple things you might not think of but could become very problematic if you are unable to communicate like picking up your mail, filing your income tax return, filing for Medicaid, Medicare or Social Security; or any number of other issues pertaining to your finances.
4. Will. If you have minor children your Will is where you name guardians for those children. Your Will also names your executor—the person who will oversee and protect your interests if your estate needs to go to probate. Your Will handles the assets you hold in your name alone, and names an Executor—the person who will handle the assets in your estate, upon your death.
5. Revocable Trust. This is the document that avoids the probate court process when someone becomes incapacitated or dies. This document does other things as well, but that is the most important.
Head to any Chipotle restaurant and pick up a Chiptopia Summer Rewards Card OR go here and register for a digital card that can be used from your mobile phone. Note that if you choose to pick up a physical card, you’ll need to first go here and register the card.
Purchase one entree of $6 or more and score a FREE order of chips & guacamole!
Go back to Chipolte 3 more times and purchase an entree of $6 or more and you’ll earn one free entree! You can only make one qualifying purchase per visit, per day!
*With your 4th, 8th and 11th qualifying purchase of $6+ on separate days each month through September, you’ll receive a reward for one free entrée.