We have been a Cedar Point family for many years.
My son Cam has pretty much grown up at Cedar Point, as you can see in the photo on left, from 2005! He was only 3 years old. He's now 10!
So when I heard Mom Bloggers Club was having a blogger day there, I knew it was the perfect opportunity to share what I love about the park.
First, from the forecast, we knew it was going to be super hot that day, in the 90's. But that didn't deter us! We headed out late morning, picked up our welcome packet at guest services, which included tickets to the dinosaur exhibit and Soak City and our meal vouchers.
We first headed over to the blogger lunch, which was delish, thanks to Cedar Point!
After lunch, we went to the Snoopy on Ice show, one of our favorites, to cool off.
Next, Cam had to go on one of his favorite rollercoasters- Iron Dragon. My son and husband are definitely the rollercoaster daredevils in the family. I enjoy the train and merry go round, that is about it!
We decided to head up the frontier trail and decided to make some candles!
The candle shop is one of our favorite stops at Cedar Point. They offer tons of homemade candles, accessories and more. Best of all, you can dip your own candles! Cam decided to make a few candles.
We spent more time exploring the park and enjoying a few more shows before heading home. Here is what I recommend you check out when you go to Cedar Point!
- Luminosity. We saw it a few weeks ago, very cool. Highly recommend. Great way to end a fun day at Cedar Point!
- Dinosaurs Alive! This is a very fun adventure for your whole family, especially the little ones who loves dinosaurs!
- World famous fudge. I can't say enough about their fudge. Yum, yum. Be sure to try the chocolate/peanut butter.
- The lake. Be sure to take a stroll down the boardwalk, the lake is beautiful.
- Some of my favorite eateries at the park are Pink's hot dogs, Johnny Rockets and Midway Market.
- HalloWeekends doesn't start until Sept. 14th, but it is one of my favorite times of the year at the park. They offer haunted houses, shows and Halloween fun for the little ones too.
- And of course, don't forget to enjoy the roller coasters!
Thanks to Cedar Point and Mom Bloggers Club for providing the opportunity to enjoy the park!