After the planning is done and you are at the park, here are some FREE souvenirs to pick up!
And before leaving be sure to order your FREE Disney dvd set, click below-
Free Souvenirs at Walt Disney World
- Resort newsletters.
- Park maps
- Soaps & Shampoos from WDW Resorts
- Some resorts have free resort postcards
- Walt Disney World Resort pens
- Email postcards at Innoventions
- Free souvenir pin when you take the Undiscovered Future World Tour at Epcot
- 'Clean Plate Club' sticker from 50's Prime Time Cafe
- Character autographs
- Leis from the Polynesian Luau
- Birthday button (from park guest services on your birthday)
- Stickers, sometimes given in shops, ask when you're paying
- Children's menus that have coloring pages on the back
- Drinks coasters from resorts
- Perspex Mickey ornament, character costume fabric swatch & badge, given to each person who takes the Backstage Magic Tour
- 'Co-Pilot's license' when you ride up front on monorail (Maggie tells us in the comments that this is no longer an option.)
- Resort ID cards
- Things kids make at Epcot Kidcot stations
- Free family photo from MVMCP or MNSSHP
- Some drinks are served in souvenir glasses
- You get a free pin when you take the backlot tour at the Animal Kingdom
- The glow in the dark frisbees from the kids meals at the Sci Fi Dine-in Theater restaurant at MGM
- Video postcard from Innoventions, send one to yourself and you have a great memory.
Free Things to do at Walt Disney World
- Visit the different resorts, walk around & take in the details and atmosphere.
- Ride the monorail - ask to ride up front in the driver's cab, & don't forget to ask for your free co-pilot license.
- Go to Downtown Disney, you don't have to go in any of the shops, just sit back & take in the atmosphere, look at the lego sculptures, people watch, let the kids play in the fountains...
- Go to the Fort Wilderness campfire. Take your own marshmallows to roast over the fire, & a blanket to sit on while you watch the film.
- Go to one of the Magic Kingdom resorts & watch the electric water pageant from the beach.
- Watch the MK fireworks from the beach of the Grand Floridian or Polynesian, or from the California Grill at the Contemporary.
- Spend time on the beach at one of the MK resorts, paddle your feet in the lake or relax in a hammock.
- Take the free tour at the Wilderness Lodge, or ask for the list of hidden Mickeys, & go on a hidden Mickey hunt.
- Visit the petting farm at Fort Wilderness.
- Take a boat ride from one of the resorts - Wilderness Lodge to MK; Boardwalk to Epcot or MGM; Dixie Landings to Downtown Disney, etc.
- Take the free garden tour at the Yacht & Beach Club Resort, or the free tour of the Grand Floridian.
- Visit the BoardWalk in the evening to watch the entertainment & take in the atmosphere.
- Watch the MK fireworks from outside the California Grill on the 15th floor of the Contemporary Resort.
- Walk along by the Sassagoula River from Port Orleans Riverside to French Quarter.
- Go on the nature walk at Fort Wilderness.
- Free souvenirs from Disney. At Innoventions East, guests can send a 10-second, video e-mail message to friends back home (Video D-Mail booth located at the Innoventions Internet Zone). At Innoventions West, guests can send a picture postcard of themselves by e-mail, provided by IBM's Networked Living Exhibit.
Did I miss any great freebies? Please leave a comment!